The 6th Annual High Plains Organic Farming Conference
Feb 27th and 28th, 2019
The Centennial Room
Laramie County Community College
www.highplainsorganic.com for more info
Interested in Food & Farm Related Events in Colorado? Here’s how we stay tuned in:
Food and Farm Forum
January 25, 2019 @ 8:00AM — January 26, 2019 @ 5:00PM
1800 E Pavilion Pl, Montrose, CO 81401
“I’m Qualified Exempt from the FSMA Produce Safety Rule- Now What?”
Webinar hosted by the Agriculture Law Education Initiative (ALEI)
January 4 at 12:00 p.m.
Participate in a Market Chanel Assessment!
CSU wants to pay you (farmer) $100 to help develop your market chanels!
What you have to do:
- Let CSU come visit your farm and have you take the introductory survey,
- Fill out a simple activity log each day documenting the time spent on harvest and market preparation, and
- Give CSU information on sales for the week.
In return, they will:
- Analyze the data using their model,
- Make personalized recommendations to optimize your marketing efforts and channel combinations, and
- Provide a detailed report (found on the Get Involved page) summarizing your farm’s data to guide decision-making.