Thank you for attending! See you next year….
RSVP HERE for free lunch
Interested in Food & Farm Related Events in Colorado? Here’s how we stay tuned in:
CSU Ag Innovation Summit
Where: The Lory Student on the CSU Campus in Fort Collins
When: September 20-21, 2018
To register or for updates, click here.
CFVGA produce labor conference
Save the date for the CFVGA Produce Labor Conference hosted by the Colorado Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association. The conference will explore the situation, resources and solutions for labor on Colorado produce farms of various scales, including domestic and temporary seasonal farmworkers.
Where: Arapahoe County Fairgrounds, Aurora, Colorado
When: December 5, 2018
For updates, click here.
3rd Annual Soil Revolution Conference
You are invited to the 3rd annual Soil Revolution Conference. This full-day event will shed light on past, present and future issues surrounding soil health, including the history of global agricultural production, agronomic and financial benefits for today’s producers, and the importance of creating resilient landscapes. The event is hosted by Boulder County Parks & Open Space, CSU Extension, the City of Boulder, USDA-NRCS, and the Boulder Valley and Longmont Conservation districts.
When: Wednesday, December 12th
Where: Boulder Jewish Community College, Boulder, CO
For more information, click here
Participate in a Market Chanel Assessment!
CSU wants to pay you (farmer) $100 to help develop your market chanels!
What you have to do:
- Let CSU come visit your farm and have you take the introductory survey,
- Fill out a simple activity log each day documenting the time spent on harvest and market preparation, and
- Give CSU information on sales for the week.
In return, they will:
- Analyze the data using their model,
- Make personalized recommendations to optimize your marketing efforts and channel combinations, and
- Provide a detailed report (found on the Get Involved page) summarizing your farm’s data to guide decision-making.